By A. Chelkowski (auth.), H.P.J. Wijn (eds.)
Volume III/27 covers the magnetic homes of non-metallic inorganic compounds in keeping with transition components. it may well for this reason be regarded as a complement to volumes III/4 (1970) and III/12 (1978-82) and as a counterpart to quantity III/19, within which the magnetic houses of metals, alloys and metal compounds are compiled. III/27j offers with halides. the current subvolume III/27j2 covers the halides composed out of 3 different types of parts, A, M, and X, the place ordinarily A represents an alkali aspect, M a 3d aspect and X a halogen element.
Read Online or Download Halides II PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
The tenth Quantum arithmetic overseas convention (Qmath10) gave a chance to collect experts attracted to that a part of mathematical physics that's in shut reference to a number of points of quantum thought. It used to be additionally intended to introduce younger scientists and new developments within the box.
This is often the 1st finished two-volume assortment on anhedonia, a affliction that performed a major function in psychopathology theories firstly of the 20 th century. Anhedonia is a situation during which the ability of enjoyment is partly or thoroughly misplaced, and it refers to either a character trait, and a “state symptom” in a number of neuropsychiatric and actual issues.
Verena Puchner evaluates and compares statistical matching and chosen SAE equipment. considering poverty estimation at nearby point in response to EU-SILC samples isn't really of sufficient accuracy, the standard of the estimations can be superior by way of also incorporating micro census facts. the purpose is to discover the simplest strategy for the estimation of poverty when it comes to small bias and small variance simply by a simulated man made "close-to-reality" inhabitants.
- The (Ir)reversibility of English Binomials: Corpus, Constraints, Developments
- Highway Capacity Manual 2010, Volume 2
- Memorials of Stoke Bishop. Its Church and First Vicar
- Ni-Np – Pt-Zr
- Competitive Differentiation within the Shipbuilding Industry: The Importance of Competence in the Field of Services
- AWWA standard [for] power-actuating devices for valves and slide gates
Additional info for Halides II
5. 5. 1. 10e3 cm3/mol (along c axis and in c plane), linear chain antiferromagnet, single crystal x(T): Fig. 476 R Compound 0 PA Peff CKI [PSI bBl CsFeCl, (continued) Figs. 75 Fig. 47 1 CsFeC13. 2D20 cscoc13 - 90 - 176 Fig. 54 Remarks Ref. light transmittance vs. H: Fig. 464 85T2 single ground state magnet, Pre (B): 87Cl Figs. 465 . 467 o,(H): Fig. 361, magnetic structure: 78B4 Figs. 32 K (J,J’: intra and 85Kl interchain exchange constants), heat capacity vs. T: Figs. 468, 469 3D long range order, a,(H): Figs.
0 x- Fig. 17. KMg, -XMn,F,. Concentration dependence of zero temperature xi ‘. The zero temperature values are obtained by extrapolation of the experimental values measured at 96400e. For pure KMnF, x,,,~ is corrected for the influence of canted ferromagnetism [70Bl]. Fig. 18. KMg, -XMn,F3. Temperature dependence of EPR linewidth for single crystals with different x. Position of arrows indicate TN [72Gi]. 41 70 II 1 80 . 2 AMX, Ref. p. 2471 61 and AMX, *2H,O compounds (Figures) 200 mol ii? 180 85 160 \.
8. NaNiF,. Temperature dependence of the spontaneous moment e. along the c axis. B,: Brillouin function for spin S = 1 normalized for T = 77K and T = TN = 156K c67Jl-J. -. bNiF, 0 50 100 Fig. 9. NaNiF,. [67Jl]. 150 200 250 K 300 Temperature dependence of 1,’ 0 50 100 150 200 250 K C IO TFig. 10. NaNiF,, KNiF,, RbNiFa. Dependence of maximum magnon frequency on magnetic transition temperatures [68Bl]. Land&-BBmstein New Series 111/27j2 Ref. p. 6 orb. 0 0 30 60 90 120 150 180 K 210 T- Fig. 11. NaNiF,.
Halides II by A. Chelkowski (auth.), H.P.J. Wijn (eds.)