By Robert K. Creasy MD, Robert Resnik MD, Jay D. Iams MD, Charles J. Lockwood MD MHCM, Thomas Moore MD, Michael F Greene MD
Minimize problems with Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine. This scientific reference publication places the latest advances in uncomplicated technological know-how, medical analysis, and administration at your fingertips, equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based directions and data you want to ensure the very best outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine.
- Apply state-of-the-art top practices in maternal-fetal medicine with an elevated emphasis on evidence-based medicine.
- Find responsible, state of the art solutions to any scientific query with complete assurance of maternal-fetal drugs from the key researchers and practitioners in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
- Take good thing about the latest diagnostic advances with a brand new part on Obstetrical Imaging, complemented by means of on-line ultrasound clips in addition to move references and hyperlinks to genetic affliction databases.
- Stay on most sensible of swiftly evolving maternal-fetal medicine via new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Stillbirth, sufferer safeguard, Maternal Mortality, and Substance Abuse, in addition to finished updates at the biology of parturition, fetal DNA checking out from maternal blood, fetal development, prenatal genetic screening and prognosis, fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid illness and being pregnant, administration of melancholy and psychoses while pregnant and the puerperium, and lots more and plenty more.
- Access the total contents online at Expert Consult.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website until eventually the subsequent variation is released, or until eventually the present variation isn't any longer provided on the market via Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the subsequent variation is released under 365 days after your buy, you can be entitled to on-line entry for three hundred and sixty five days out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves the precise to provide an appropriate alternative product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) should still entry to the website be discontinued.
Read Online or Download Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 7e PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
The tenth Quantum arithmetic foreign convention (Qmath10) gave a chance to collect experts drawn to that a part of mathematical physics that's in shut reference to a variety of features of quantum conception. It was once additionally intended to introduce younger scientists and new developments within the box.
This can be the 1st complete two-volume assortment on anhedonia, a affliction that performed an incredible position in psychopathology theories first and foremost of the 20 th century. Anhedonia is a within which the skill of delight is partly or thoroughly misplaced, and it refers to either a character trait, and a “state symptom” in numerous neuropsychiatric and actual issues.
Verena Puchner evaluates and compares statistical matching and chosen SAE tools. since poverty estimation at neighborhood point in accordance with EU-SILC samples isn't really of enough accuracy, the standard of the estimations could be more desirable through also incorporating micro census info. the purpose is to discover the easiest technique for the estimation of poverty by way of small bias and small variance by way of a simulated synthetic "close-to-reality" inhabitants.
- Space 2 Workspace
- The Classification of the Finite Simple Groups, Number 6, Part IV: The Special Odd Case
- Resistance to Proteasome Inhibitors in Cancer: Molecular Mechanisms and Strategies to Overcome Resistance
- An Eleventh-Century Egyptian Guide to the Universe: The Book of Curiosities
- Advances in Cement Technology. Critical Reviews and Case Studies on Manufacturing, Quality Control, Optimization and Use
- Colors and Shapes
Extra resources for Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 7e
Meiotic division II is essentially a mitotic division of a fully copied set of haploid chromosomes. From each meiotic metaphase II, two daughter cells are formed (see Fig. 1-7H1 and H2), and a random assortment of DNA along the chromosome is accomplished in each at division (see Fig. 1-7I). After meiosis II, the genetic material is distributed to four cells as haploid chromosomes (23 in each cell). There is random distribution of nonhomologous chromosomes to each of the final four haploid daughter cells.
In these gonocytes, the tubules produce Ad (dark) spermatogonia (Fig. 1-9). 4 × 108 per testis. Ad spermatogonia undergo continuous divisions. During a given division, one cell may produce two Ad cells, whereas another produces two Ap (pale) cells. These Ap cells develop into B spermatogonia and hence into spermatocytes that undergo meiosis (see Fig. 1-9). Primary spermatocytes are in meiosis I, whereas secondary spermatocytes are in meiosis II. Vogel and Rathenberg11 calculated the approximate number of cell divisions according to age.
This number increases with advancing age. Ad, dark spermatogonia; Ap, pale spermatogonia; B, spermatogonia; P1, spermatocytes. Concentric circles indicate cell atrophy. ) Chromosome Banding Metaphase chromosomes can be prepared from any cell undergoing mitosis. Before the advent of chromosomal microarrays, clinical and research cytogenetic laboratories routinely performed chromosome analysis on cells derived from peripheral blood, bone marrow, amniotic fluid, skin, or other tissues in situ and in tissue culture.
Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 7e by Robert K. Creasy MD, Robert Resnik MD, Jay D. Iams MD, Charles J. Lockwood MD MHCM, Thomas Moore MD, Michael F Greene MD